1. Log into your control panel at curbcreator.com/wp-admin/ or by clicking the Login link at the bottom of your website.
2. In your Dashboard, hover over Pages and click on Add New
3. Write your content into the textbox. To add an image or gallery click on Add Media.
4. If the image you are adding to the page is in the library, simply click the image to select it. If the image you’d like to add to the page is not in the Library click on Upload Files. Select one or multiple files from your computer you’d like to upload. The images will appear as thumbnails on the screen.
5. If you’d like to create a gallery, click on Create Gallery and select or upload images using the same process as step 4.
6. Select the Size and Alignment properties for your image before clicking Insert into page.
7. Click on Preview button to view the page before saving it. Click on Publish to save the page.
The page you just created will appear online at the link shown on the page but is not yet link on the menu on the website.